Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is Being a Surrogate Mother a Bad Thing?

The way I see it anytime you can help someone do something that they are not able to do it is always a good thing. You are giving a couple a beautiful gift that they will forever be grateful to you for. So no it is not bad. I think that anyone that feels negative about that type of situation probably doesn't understand it. And because they don't want to seem less intelligent they try to make you feel bad about what you are doing. In all honesty I have thought about being a surrogate mother at times, but only for the money. You on the other hand are doing it because you want to help someone whose body obviously cant handle carrying a baby. And because of your generosity you will get a reward from it.

The thing I always say to myself when ever I have doubts about doing something is that If I feel good about what it is that I am doing then that's all that matters. It is no one else's business what you are doing with your body. And if they cant understand that then there not real friends. So do you and be happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment